Sunday, March 25, 2012

YOU LIED!!!!!

YOU LIED YOU LIED YOU LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trusted you! I gave you a chance! I asked this one singular thing of you and you said you would do it and YOU LIED! YOU LIED TO ME!

AND NOW SHE'S DEAD!!!


What now, Drew? Did you think this was just some roleplay for you to play out?! Did you think that writing about something is the same as doing it? Did you think that my desperate phone call for your help was part of some game?!?!

It wasn't a game, Andrew! It's real and those murders are real and Spencer is real and the Bleeding Tree is real and that faceless inhuman monster that killed my best friend because you thought I was playing when I said she needed help is more real than you can imagine!!!! You lied you lied you LIED TO ME and SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WASN'T REAL. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GAME WE WERE PLAYING AND YOU DIDN'T HELP HER!

This is just like before. I asked you for your help and you promised you'd give it and you told me it was given BUT YOU LIED!!

You're useless you're horrible you're a LIAR you can't do even the simplest of things you're nothing nothing nothing I HATE YOU! YOU LIED! SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!





oh god she's really dead


Michelle...


It's my fault. I wasn't there when you needed me most.

oh god please no. I'm so sorry...

9 comments:

  1. Look, I'm pretty sure you don't like me very much, but I'm in the Jersey area and...well, I think you need a friend right now?

    You know how to reach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the stroke of midnight, all things come to pass. The way the world ends is nothing so grand, after all. Not a bang, nor a whimper; not a scream, nor a soft whisper goodbye.

    She was never yours.

    Nothing more needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoawhoawhoawhoawhoooooa... slow the fuck down. What?? What the hell happened??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so... now that I've had some time to sort through all of this... first of all, again, Whoa, slow the fuck down. You're kind of hysterical right now. Really need to calm down, and yes, I know, much easier "Said" than "Done." I'm sorry.

      Second, you realize you're just scapegoating Drew right? He wasn't responsible for this. Him being there wouldn't have helped. Does the person you've been describing to us really sound like the heroic gets-shit-done type? He'd have either frozen up and gotten killed too or he'd have chickened out and ran. Either way he's useless. Face it, you only called him for help at all because you were desperate and he was nearby. You're just looking for someone to blame and he's convenient. So regardless of the fact he could probably use a good ass-kicking, don't take it out on him.

      Delete
    2. I have to agree with the "He would have been less than useless" sentimient. But still I can't wait until he finds out it was all real.


      For what it's worth, well, I guess I'm sorry to hear Michelle died.

      See you around
      -FC

      Delete
  4. ... I dont ... ... how I'm supposed to react to this?..
    Well, my condolences. Actually my worries for a unknown Michelle girl were the only reason I have been checking the blogs lately..

    Exactly, what or who did it? The abomination? Proxys? Those Baker Street guys? That crazy Bi-genere of Nightscream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've picked up, it was the monster... but only after they got backed into a corner running from those assholes pretending to be military.

      Delete
  5. Then, shit, one more reason to search for a solution for this issue..
    This convertion was pretty interesting thought, do you matter if I asked for the-... ..You did see the body dont you, Sage? Maybe she is still alive!...or worse[?] (oh, that akward moment when saying alive or "worse" is quite a possibility)

    ReplyDelete