Sunday, February 20, 2011

It takes a lot to get me this pissed off.

"There are so many things you say
That make me feel you've crossed the line.
What goes up will surely fall,

And I’m counting down the time,
'Cause we’ve had so many standoffs with you.

It’s about as much as I can stand,
So I'm waiting until the upper hand

Is mine."


Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

And fuck you, Redlight.

Congradulations douchebag, you've found my Berserk Button. It's not murder, it's not torture, it's not even Sadistic Choices. It's this: willfully and intentionally toying with the hearts and emotions of people who actually wanted to help you, and then using those people for your own fucking benefit!

She couldn't shoot him. He made it so that she wouldn't be able to shoot him. And if I find out that he did so on purpose, just for this reason... If I find out that all of those sympathetic hidden messages were nothing but clever little decoys to toy with Ava's heart... there will be hell to pay.

SHE WAS WILLING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE, RED. AND HOW DID YOU REPAY THAT ILL-GOTTEN TRUST? HOW?!


I need to calm the fuck down.



Ava, I know why you couldn't shoot him. You did the right thing. I would have done the exact same thing in your place... y'know, assuming I could even survive everything you've gone through already. So give that bastard hell for me. For all of us. Make the most of the time you have with the fucker, because it will be short. That, I can guarantee.

Reach, I want no angsting from you. She is alive, and she is going to stay that way. And do you know why she's going to stay that way? Because you love her, and you are not going to let her die.

Spender and Tony, quit beating yourselves up for what you had no control over. I'm just an observer, but even I know what needs to be done next.

Will and Bianca, I second what NOOC said, times a thousand. Take your well-earned rest, and fucking enjoy it. When the time comes, we know you'll be there, but until then, try not to think about it.

Robert... oh god, Robert, please be alright. We're with you, Robert, every one of us is. You can make it back, I know you can.


And Redlight...

Dear Redlight.....

It is a small weakness of mine that I am prone to giving people, even assholes like you, an exorbitant number of second chances. How many of them you used up with this little stunt depends on what happens next. And even then, I can only speak for myself; God only knows what, say, Reach is thinking of doing to you right now.

I really, really can't wait to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised at Redlights actions. I don't trust for a reason. And I don't depend on anyone for a reason and I don't believe anyone easily for a reason. These things probably don't even love and I'm not surprised if Redlight was just toying with her. I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete