Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back On The Ball

"If we could just be immobile for some time,
And finally figure out the way we feel
About the missing puzzle pieces and cloudy question marks
That still look a bit surreal..."


Okay, it's been a couple days, and I am no longer seething with unspent rage. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to calm down, although other things prevented me from posting for a while. Catching up on some of the older blogs helped. Meeting and helping new people was even better. It is truly astonishing how far this thing has spread, really.

Also, I spent the weekend with Owl City blasting in my ears. That would relax anyone. XD

But anyway. Red is a dick, and likely always will be a dick, but Reach said it best: It's not over yet. It is not nearly over yet. And I've got better things to do than sit around and fume.

So... the biggest news so far is Redlight's so-called withdrawal. An enforced lull in the action. I would wait for confirmation of this fact before attempting anything risky, but if you're stuck in a bad spot, now would be the time to move. He could be lying, it's always possible, but something tells me he's not. This is just the sort of move he'd make to screw with your perception and keep you off-balance. Stay as cautious as you ever have, but use this time to your advantage. That's really all I can suggest.


Yeah. Short post, but what can you do? I'll get back to my regular stuff - lessons, speculation, encouragement, stuff like that - later in the week. Or maybe later next week, as I have midterms coming up.

Oy. I suppose I should be thankful I can still go to school, but still.



I... I've taken to wearing my medallion again. 24/7. The copper stains my skin sometimes, but I don't care. It makes me feel connected, somehow. Even if I can never tell the people I love what's going on, I know they'd support me if I could. That's enough.

2 comments:

  1. Keep the medallion on, if it comforts you. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foolish girl you make the mistake of thinking the Red light speak for all of Father's children. Even amongst our family none trust the Red light.

    ReplyDelete